CODE OF ETHICS
As a member of the TECH-NET Professional program we agree to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service. Use quality Advance Auto Parts auto parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor Advance Auto Parts manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first time".
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
Outstanding in Knowledge, Workmanship, Integrity & Affordability! Both my Mother and I have relied on "In and Out" for our total car care for well over 100,000 miles. From major car repairs to chasing down an elusive intermittent problem, they have done it. Dan, Brian and team are personable and attentive while still being efficient. I've learned that knowing your car is reliable removes so much stress from your life. You and your Car deserve the best. Call "In and Out"
Liz Williams, 09/23/2022
Fast, friendly, fair prices and honest people.
Jenny Lackey, 09/02/2022
The guys at In and Out Auto Care are true professionals that go the extra mile to help their customers. Brian and Dan take the time to explain what is needed in detail. These guys are honest and affordable everything you want in a mechanic. A step above other shops in the area.
Matt H, 08/16/2022