- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Went to In and Out for the first time, had them service my Toyota 4 Runner. Did a great job in a timely fashion, good communication along with suggestions to prevent issues down the road. New to the area so was glad to have this recommendation, will be back.
I have to say this shop is amazing! They are honest, kind and so welcoming. They are so honest every time I go in. I had work done today and was super satisfied. I would not go anywhere else.